Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. We aspire to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy — and through this effort, drive the industry to do smarter business.
Bisnow is seeking a seasoned, razor sharp freelance reporter to cover all things commercial real estate in Dublin. We want to cover this market locally.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and urban/community planning is a plus, and contacts within those scenes are an even bigger plus.
- Great writing skills.
- News judgment, dot-connecting and a passion for the web.
- Digital experience and at least two years of experience in business journalism.
- The personality of a self-starter. You must be a thoughtful, opinionated and articulate writer who is interested in building his or her voice and journalistic brand on Bisnow.com.
Our Dublin freelancer would be expected to:
- Generate 1 lead story per week that would run in Bisnow's Dublin newsletter. This story would involve original interviews and photos.
- Write two short pieces twice a week (a total of four weekly) to run in the Dublin newsletter.
- Cultivate sources for original stories and stay up-to-date on what is going on in Dublin's CRE market.
- Attend and report on Bisnow events when they are held in Dublin and write stories leading up to those events.
- Work in a timely and professional manner to meet deadlines and turn in top-quality work.
- Learn how to use the Bisnow CMS to input stories and build newsletters.
Sound like you? Then submit your resume, cover letter and three examples of work.