On-Site Event Coordinator (Part-Time)
What is Bisnow Media?
Over the course of the last decade, Bisnow has built itself into the largest media and events platform in the United States' trillion dollar commercial real estate industry. Bisnow hosts almost 300 events a year that are attended by over 70,000 people, 2,000 sponsors and hundreds of speakers. We also publish tens of newsletters that reach almost three quarters of a million executives.
We are looking for an energetic, professional and detail oriented On-Site Event Coordinator to assist with our Commercial Real Estate events.
-- BA Required, Event Coordinator experience a plus!
- Facilitate all logistical on-site coordination for all Bisnow events in the South Florida or Pheonix, or Boston Area
- Work with Back-End coordinators to ensure that venues, AV, catering and party rental are all confirmed prior to the event
- Confirm all vendors have COI's and a full understanding of vendor load in and out times for the event
- Ensure every aspect of the event is prepared and runs smooth from start to finish
- Negotiate pricing, contractual terms in the process
- Pick up name-tags prior to the event and set up registration before guests arrive
- Manage on-site ticket requests and charges through Bisnow’s square account
- Bring all event signage and material to event space prior to start of event and ensure that all is safely removed from event once concluded
- Coordinate with Bisnow Clients who are sponsoring the event to ensure that they are pleased and supported throughout the entire process
- Work with party rental vendors to set up Stage, Chairs and AV
- Be aware of your surroundings at all time to provide an A++ attendee experience- this includes coffee, food, music, trash cans, etc.
This is a part time, hourly position. Please send all resumes to email@example.com